Berlin Jewish Tour
Explore on your private Berlin Jewish tour the most important sites of Berlins Jewish Heritage.
Visit and learn about Berlins former Jewish Quarter, also known as the Spandauer Vorstadt - Old Suburb of Spandau, located right in the middle of Berlins Historic centre.
All Jewish tours can be carried out on foot, with a minivan, coach, limousine, in your own vehicle and by bicycle.
Stay away from the crowds, tourist traps and mass tourism!
Stay safe with us during your private tour:
- All guides wear a face shield throughout the entire tour and use regularly hand sanitizer
- All provided vehicles are regularly and accurately sanitized – Drivers wear a face mask
On a Berlin Jewish tour by car or with public transports, you would see more remote sites as the Memorial to Track 17, the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial) the Bavarian Quarter, the Wannsee Conference House and many others
See following Highlights of Berlins Jewish Heritage during a 2 hours private walking tour (Itinerary):
- Memorial to the Women’s Protest in Rosenstrasse
- Die Hackeschen Höfe – Germanys largest backyards ensemble
- First and Oldest Jewish Cemetery with the tomb of Moses Mendelssohn
- Old Jewish Boys School
- Broom and Brush factory of Otto Weidt (including a short visit inside)
- Memorial to the November Pogrom (The abandoned Room)
- New Synagogue on Oranienburger Street - 1866 built (An inside visit of the information Centre would last about 1/2 hour in addition)
For Cruise Ship Passengers on a Baltic Cruise: please ask for our special "Jewish Heritage Tour" including pick-up from your Ship.
We'd be happy taking you also on a comprehensive, bespoke all day Jewish Tour to more famous remote Jewish sites of Berlin as e. g.:
- Memorial to Track 17
- Exhibition in the Bavarian Quarter
- Memorial in Levetzowstrasse
- Memorial to the Kinder-Transports
- The House of the Wannsee-Conference and many others
- Jewish Museum Berlin by Daniel Libeskind
This private tour is carried out by car and lasts at least 5 hours
(May be extended to 6 hours and more)
Please see itineray here
On request we offer also excursions to the Memorial of the former Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp
- Please note that the round-trip to the former Camp takes about 2 hours, a stay of another 2 hours at the former Camp is recommended, hence this excursion will last at least 4 hours.
- On request we'd provide private transport from Berlin and back or you'll travel on your own to Sachsenhausen meeting your guide there.Information about the Memorial to the former Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp here